Mum

TINY

My mum wasn’t well this morning. She couldn’t get her breath, was sweating and fainted. She’s 74 and has had some health issues over the last 18m or so.

She’s in hospital now and we’re waiting for updates, we can’t be with her obviously. I don’t know why I’m writing this but if you know any of the big men in the sky, have a word if you could.

I know where you're at mate, this time a year ago my mum was in intensive care with meningitis. Happily she's made a full recovery now but was very scary and we all feared the worst at the time and many a word was had with the big man upstairs for some help.

Wishing you and yours all the best for similar outcome

hope she will be ok mate, thinking of you and her. She will be in good hands.

My grandads funeral was today, he was 82. Had a fall then contracted covid in hospital.

We have to take care of our elderly and vulnerable at any time but especially this time.

Sending you lots of love , fwiw i believe we have the best health care in the world , the drs and nurses will do their very best for her

Sorry to hear that mate, best wishes to you and your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.