Mum

Make the most of her still being around. There'll come a day when she won't be.
If only I could Jim, I'm 150 miles away from her, and not seen her since July, we chat regularly enough, she's the one that made me a blue, so we regularly chat about that.

(Edit - Sorry this is Tiny's Mums thread, such sad news that after our conversation a few pages back, I really didn't expect.)

If only I could Jim, I'm 150 miles away from her, and not seen her since July, we chat regularly enough, she's the one that made me a blue, so we regularly chat about that.

(Edit - Sorry this is Tiny's Mums thread, such sad news that after our conversation a few pages back, I really didn't expect.)
Me either mate me either. So annoyed, devestated, angry, guilty, and everything else. Best friend ever and would never let anyone say anything bad about me or even think it.

Worst pain I’ve ever felt

Me either mate me either. So annoyed, devestated, angry, guilty, and everything else. Best friend ever and would never let anyone say anything bad about me or even think it.

Worst pain I’ve ever felt
I'm sorry for that, I really am, you sharing the story earlier in the thread that sounded so close to what happened to mine, was to real to ignore, and I shared it with my mum on Sunday after the football. If you don't mind I won't share the outcome with her, as she is a worrier at the best of times.

Stay strong if you can.

I'm sorry for that, I really am, you sharing the story earlier in the thread that sounded so close to what happened to mine, was to real to ignore, and I shared it with my mum on Sunday after the football. If you don't mind I won't share the outcome with her, as she is a worrier at the best of times.

Stay strong if you can.
Of course, just remind her that you love her please

So very sad to hear as I thought she was getting better. Take care.

Mother, you were just a girl,
So many years ago.
You had your loves and had your dreams,
You watched us come and go.

You watched us make the same mistakes,
That you had made before,
But that just made you hold us tight,
And love us all the more.

We haven’t always thought about
The things that you have seen.
To us you’ve just been ‘Mother’,
No thought of who you’ve been.

But we remember now in love,
Your life from start to end,
And we’re just glad we knew you,
As Mother, and as Friend.
Nice one Bob

Wow, so sorry to read this Tiny. I had just jumped to the last page after reading the first post last week.
Same age as my Mum and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.
So sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.