Murtaz Shelia?

mcfcdave

does anybody remember this guy?he played upfront for us.he was a big georgian lad.he played for us in 1997/98 season when we had that yellow and black limited edition kit.

He was a defender and a lot of City fans actually rated him I seem to recall. I remember West Ham being rumoured to be interested in him.

Remember him very well. Scored a great header away at Birmingham in the yellow and black Kappa kit that was never released. Why was it not? Great kit.

Left footed centre half.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Remember him very well. Scored a great header away at Birmingham in the yellow and black Kappa kit that was never released. Why was it not? Great kit.

Left footed centre half.

Was at that match we went 1 up and lost 2-1 they scored the winner on about 97mins, don't think baconface was brum manager was here ? lol Shelia was centre half not a bad player not scared to tackle.

Billy City said:
Burnage Burnsy said:

Left footed centre half.

Was at that match we went 1 up and lost 2-1 they scored the winner on about 97mins, don't think baconface was brum manager was here ? lol Shelia was centre half not a bad player not scared to tackle.

Yeah i remember this, he scored a great header and it looked like we'd got a point, i thought he was a full back who could also play cb if needed...had thighs like tree trunks, was a bit of a beast who didnt mind getting stuck in if i remember rightly.

The last i remember of him was he went in for a bllock tackle at Swindon got injured abd was out for ages i think that was his last game for City......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.