Must see documentaries..

I've watched it, and it is good but the World at War, is the best WW2 documentary series I've ever seen though.
World at war is excellent, It reminded me a bit of ‘all are yesterday’s ‘ which I used to watch with my dad when I was a kid .

It's so good because all the people interviewed actually lived through it. And Olivier's narration is perfect.
It was very good. I as well watched it with my dad. For good measure grade 9 social studies at the time at my school offered a choice of regular social studies or the study of the World Wars. I took that class and got to watch World at War in their entirety with input from the teacher. Very in depth regarding strategy and the social upheaval, and the holocaust atrocities.
We even had a field day out to the military range. A round trip in a Deuce and a half troop carrier. Shooting a long range rifle with tracer rounds and all of us 15 feet behind a bloke blasting off a ton of rounds from a machine gun, great day, great class.

"Alt-Right: Age of Rage"
Excellent but makes you see how mad some people can really be
"Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief"
Once again...makes you see how mad some people can be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.