must see films of 2019

ancoats

i will start it off with GREEN BOOK

funny thing was on the metro link tram coming from ashton and 4 people from the usa was talking about this film and was saying its the best film they have seen for years and a must for the oscars 2019

anybody with links to torrent sites its on DVDscr (dvd screeners) and a must watch

Must not see film of xmas: Mary Poppins returns.

Goes on too long, loses parts of its plot along the way and is nothing more than a (poor) carbon copy of the (fantastic) original.

Emily is good in it but the bloke playing Mr Banks is terrible. Keanu "wooden plank" Reaves would have done it better. The best actor(ess) is Julie Walters. She nails her (small) part fantastically.

The worst bit is it's worship and glorifying of Dickensian victoriana for it's own sake (because who doesn't love a world where rich men are king, poor men sweep chimneys and dotty housekeepers are std issue).

I hated it for this. There is so much wrong with it's patriarchal victorian backdrop that I honestly would have left if not for the missus sat next to me.

It should have been a modern update of the story. It could have been so much better if it had been.

Dreadful

Goes on too long, loses parts of its plot along the way and is nothing more than a (poor) carbon copy of the (fantastic) original.

Emily is good in it but the bloke playing Mr Banks is terrible. Keanu "wooden plank" Reaves would have done it better. The best actor(ess) is Julie Walters. She nails her (small) part fantastically.

The worst bit is it's worship and glorifying of Dickensian victoriana for it's own sake (because who doesn't love a world where rich men are king, poor men sweep chimneys and dotty housekeepers are std issue).

I hated it for this. There is so much wrong with it's patriarchal victorian backdrop that I honestly would have left if not for the missus sat next to me.

It should have been a modern update of the story. It could have been so much better if it had been.

Dreadful
I thought it was great.

Hang man on Netflix is fantastic.
Bird box is shit. Don't believe the hype

MV5BMmZlMmIwNjktOTI0OC00NDJkLTk5MjgtZDA5N2YwOTgyZDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyMTU0NDg@._V1_.jpg

Be a big year for fans of sci fi. Captain Marvel, Avengers, Star Wars 9.
I won't lie, the MCU has captivated me. Not because my life is shit and i need an escape, it has always been shit with need for escape xD Now we have the vfx capability to literally do anything these films are as good as i always hoped they would be (i am looking at you predator and transformer franchises, twats).

So for myself, it pretty much all revolves around Avengers End Game.

Dreadful
Took a group of kids from work, wouldn't have gone otherwise but I thought it was alright..... nice touch at the end when Dick van Dyke and Miss Marple turned up. Wonder if they failed to tempt Julie Andrews?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.