must see films of 2019

Same here. MCU films have featured the highest quality writing, direction, and production to go with the state-of-the-art effects, making them must-see versus the hit-and-miss DC stuff.
I try and look at how easy it could have been messed up. It feels like they had to take this exact path for it to shine and not be more like, as you note well, most DC offerings. Every single frame almost feels purposeful for the continuity and in turn to be a believable universe. All the cut scenes seem to have been a good decision, even if the scene was good they would have caused a load of hassle in other ways.

I know Chris Evans is calling it a day and for his character it is probably good timing. His arc as Cap feels complete. I wonder who will take over his position? Falcon? I hope RDJ and Hemsworth carry on though. Thor is getting better as the films go on and Iron Man feels like the master, if he is not in it nor original Cap the films would feel hollow. I think Marvel know they can't just simply drop a new character in just like that, origin stuff is a major factor in the MCU so no chance they would slap others in just like that. Captain Marvel i suppose will use End Game to slip in to a main protagonist set of slippers after her origin film. So they are not going to be shitting it trying to slam someone in DC style fortunately. Pretty sure we will see a better silver surfer that what the fantastic 4 gave us soonish to.

Sorry for the long post, i could talk for hours about the MCU.

I try and look at how easy it could have been messed up. It feels like they had to take this exact path for it to shine and not be more like, as you note well, most DC offerings. Every single frame almost feels purposeful for the continuity and in turn to be a believable universe. All the cut scenes seem to have been a good decision, even if the scene was good they would have caused a load of hassle in other ways.

I know Chris Evans is calling it a day and for his character it is probably good timing. His arc as Cap feels complete. I wonder who will take over his position? Falcon? I hope RDJ and Hemsworth carry on though. Thor is getting better as the films go on and Iron Man feels like the master, if he is not in it nor original Cap the films would feel hollow. I think Marvel know they can't just simply drop a new character in just like that, origin stuff is a major factor in the MCU so no chance they would slap others in just like that. Captain Marvel i suppose will use End Game to slip in to a main protagonist set of slippers after her origin film. So they are not going to be shitting it trying to slam someone in DC style fortunately. Pretty sure we will see a better silver surfer that what the fantastic 4 gave us soonish to.

I liked the one where the guy in a cape beat the bad guy at the end against all odds

I liked the one where some of them fought some others and some of them switched sides and were very sorry about it at the end.

That was definitely one of the best but you can’t beat the guy who looks around and sees the guy who can fly, the guy who can pick up a planet or the guy who can transport people into other dimensions, does he feel inferior? No he has a fucking bow and arrow. Take that Thor you ****.

If they can get the fantastic 4 and silver surfer then they can bring in galactus this could be phase 5/6 of MCU

RDJ and Evans will go imho and with the Fox deal to bring back all into the fold I think it gives them a chance to bring in some big charactors and fix the the mess FF was.
Also if the x-men and alpha flight are available again, would love to see the upcoming Loki series to adapt The Asgardian Wars storyline

Personally I would like them to bring mockingbird back from AoS and the next version of the Avengers to resemble the WCA from the early 90s with Rhodes taking up the iron mantle as in the comics.
Give balck widow her own film too

As for films looking forward to see

Cap marvel
Avengers
The kid who would be king
Us
Greed
Memoria
Zombieland 2
The woman in the wimdow
The new mutants

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.