MUTV hahaha......

4times

I was on my dinner before, in spiningfields when a guy came over (from down south btw) and asked if i was a red or a blue? I was wearing a blue t-shirt and was with a rag work colleague, when i smiled and thought lets have a laugh, so i told him i was a rag. He then said can i do a little interview so i said yes why not.

He proceeded in asking me how good a signing Valencia was? So I said how times where changing and that, U£$%^d would start to find it hard as city was on the rise and if we carry on signing second rate players from shit clubs like Wigan we would not win anything, and that City are going to be a force next year.

He then asked, Who would you want to sign seen as we have a big transfer kitty? I told hime robinho, eto'o, tevez and de jong! I said they would be a great asset to an ageing team that could do with a bit of quality in the team instead of fletcher, park, neville and berbaflop. I also went on to say that we should start to pay off some of out massive debt.

He then asked who i thought was going to win the league this year?
I said city are going to win it as they have made some great signings with plenty more to come.

He said is there any message i would like to give the MUTV viewers so i said yes, i rose from my seat, looked straight down the camera and shouted:
" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN CITY, THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM TO COME FROM MANCHESTER"
I then dropped the mic and walked off nice and casually!!!!!!

What you think fells???

Hahah making it up or not ( i believe you!) , great. You think they will show it. What did your rag colleague do? haha

he actually laughed his head off and called me a ****, he wanted to do an interiew, he turned to me and asked what he should say!!!
typical red ey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.