MVP

blueandy1mac

Not a term I'm totally happy with, but who do you consider our top five.
Not our best player, that's another story, most invaluable.
1. Rodri
2.Bernardo
3.KDB
4.Erling
5. Ruben
Just my opion, yours?

1. Ruben (the whole defense becomes unstable with him out)
2. Rodri (stabilizes our midfield)
3. Bernardo (opens up the passing lanes)
4. Haaland (no explanation needed)
5. KDB (no explanation needed, and I put him behind Erling only because City will need to replace him soonish)

The beauty of this squad in the last couple of years is that you could take any two or even maybe three players of the opposition’s choice out of the team and the drop off would likely be negligible.

I’m struggling to think of another team in history who that might be the case with.

We used to absolutely shit kittens whenever Kompany, Aguero or DeBruyne went down and the Liverpool winning season just started petering out as soon as Laporte was injured.

I suppose if pushed I’d say Diaz now. But we’ve shown plenty of times that we can live without him.

Nah we would still win as much with Ortega tbh. Lucky to have 2 very closely matched keepers.
I think Edersons value is in his composure and picking the right pass at the right time. We rely on forwards pressing him to open up spaces ahead and to work requires last second pin point accuracy which he does better than anybody in the league if not Europe.
Ortega is quality but think he lacks that part of his game even though he’s not too shabby with his footwork.

I think Edersons value is in his composure and picking the right pass at the right time. We rely on forwards pressing him to open up spaces ahead and to work requires last second pin point accuracy which he does better than anybody in the league if not Europe.
Ortega is quality but think he lacks that part of his game even though he’s not too shabby with his footwork.

I would say ederson is a bit better with his feet and ortega is a bit better at the standard keeper stuff. I wouldn't lose a wink if Ortega had to play the whole season.

I think only Rodri and Haaland being out would cause us problems. They would be the MVP's for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.