my 2 cents

Goats left knee

is this the worst window since mido? We have a real chance at top4. Surely our squad could do with a couple more players. Or is it good enough? We didnt look like we had a chance under mh. Can bobby make that much of a difference? And get it by letting 2 of our best wingers out on loan?

Goats left knee said:
is this the worst window since mido? We have a real chance at top4. Surely our squad could do with a couple more players. Or is it good enough? We didnt look like we had a chance under mh. Can bobby make that much of a difference? And get it by letting 2 of our best wingers out on loan?

We got Bellamy, Tevez ! and Youth Players ! ex) Mak, Poole

and We get Mcdonald Mariga ! but I don't know about Adam Johnson

Its been very boring, we've been linked to some exciting people that looked like we might actually sign but never seem to be true.

For all we know Mancini might not actually have any cash to spend until the summer.

de niro said:
i posted a few weeks ago that i thought we were wasting the window, now i am sure we have.

i think the problem is!, all the big name players, who we are trying to bring to the club, dont really want to move before the world cup, for 2 reasons, a move of country, could result in a drop of form, and not get picked to go to the world cup, and secondly, have a good cup=more money!

if we get a johnson them im more than happy with ar lot .we need to take ar hopes of bellers staying injury free coz he never does
and he he gets a injury were fucked on the left side petrov not got the consisdency..........tin hat time!!!

Goats left knee said:
And get it by letting 2 of our best wingers out on loan?
a 19 year old with single figure senior games & a lad who was converted to play wide.

We must be in dire straits, if these were our best wingers. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.