My Dad 1933-2010

Always Ali

Team supported
The Champions of Everything
My Dad, Bill Harris 77 and life-long Blue passed away in his sleep on Friday night. I am going to miss him so much as he was my mate as much as he was my father and the reason I am blessed to follow our fantastic club.
I will never forget all the times he would come in ranting and raving about how shit/fantastic we were (somethings never change!!), how he was in tears when Colin Bell made his comeback against Newcastle, my first visit to Maine Road with him aged 6, the European nights against Milan and Standard Liege sat in the old wooden seats of the main stand and him giving me his tickets for both games in 81 against Spurs when I was 14. He did so much for me to make me the man I am today.
Bless you Dad your with Mum now :-)

Sounds like a top man. You must be very proud of him.

R I P.

My sincere condolences.

BOMBER7967 said:
My Dad, Bill Harris 77 and life-long Blue passed away in his sleep on Friday night. I am going to miss him so much as he was my mate as much as he was my father and the reason I am blessed to follow our fantastic club.
I will never forget all the times he would come in ranting and raving about how shit/fantastic we were (somethings never change!!) and how he was in tears when Colin Bell made his comeback against Newcastle and my first visit to Maine Road with him aged 6 and the European nights against Milan and Standard Liege sat in the old wooden seats of the main stand and him giving me his tickets for both games in 81 against Spurs when I was 14 he did so much for me to make me the man I am today.
Bless you Dad your with Mum now :-)

Hi mate lovely post my condolences,
my dad passed away in 1978 when I was 15 .He took me to city matches from the age of 7 and like you i have lots of great memories. I am sure they will be both up there watching us win things in the very near future.
Cheers Rob

I know what you're going through mate :-( Sincerest condolences to you & yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.