My Dad 1933-2010

Really sad to hear of your loss Bomber. He seemed like a true blue and a great man.

So sorry to hear of your loss blue. Remember the good times and least he brought you up the right way.

Dear Bomber,
Sorry to hear about your Dad you must be feeling very sad indeed, I just wanted to say that you have been so blessed to have had such a wonderful person to guide you through your life, not everyone has a Dad that wants to give so much and who is such a good friend. What makes your loss so huge today will be what brings you through this very sad time, his love for you and many, many wonderful memories especially those you have of your Dad and this wonderful football club. My Dad was a true blue too, he passed away over 3 years ago he never got to see the huge changes at City, but I like to think he is still with me and sharing the Blue Moon rising!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.