My Dad

B B

BLUEMATT23

Hi All,

Really need your help to get me through today.
My dad died this morning, he was only 66.
He took me to Maine Road when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since.
I'm devastated and am gonna miss him.

So very sorry for your loss. I have the same story,lost my dad years ago but yes he took me where ever he could afford to watch city.

I still say this to myself, "thank you dad,I'll carry on your good work" . Its what he would have wanted.
He'll be watching from above mate i can promise.

Oh Matt I am so sorry to hear that mate! :-( I found my dad 9 years in his house when he had a heart attack and know the pain. You and your family have to stick together and be there for each other and if you need to post or talk then you have the blue family on here mate.X

nothing can prepare you for the day/night you've just had

all i can say is mate are my sincere condolences and the pain will ease over time

my dad has been gone nearly 20 yrs and i think about him most days and i miss him but now its with fondness rather than any pain

stay strong

Feel for you Blue and your family I really do. We lost our Dad on the 8th March this year aged 69 and it’s just devastating it really is.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Nothing prepares you for the death of a parent.

I loss my dad 12 months ago and tbh there have been some very dark days since. What I have learned is that grief is unpredictable, illogocal and can be all encompassing. I felt as if I'd lost the ground from under my feet.

There is no right or wrong way to approach the next few hours, day, weeks and months. But, keep those around you close and dont be afraid to talk and laugh and remember.

Take care blue x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.