My final piece on Mark Hughes.

C_T_I_D said:
Bluemoon115, read the post.

when we were talking about Kaká, Villa, Messi, Tranny and big names

I never said I thought we were going to sign them, but everybody was discussing them.

we're still bleeding talking about kaka, etc, now were even talking about villa, aguero, eto'o, de rossi etc......but we actually believe something is going to happen with one of them.....so get your points in order

last transfer window we were talking about loads of average players for months and hughes surprised us all with swp, kompany, zabaleta etc.......and we ended up with a world class player from the arabs, its not like we were talking about robinho before that day?!

im bored of all this hughes nonesense, its all been said and regurgatated time and time again, we all know hes not had a good start, we all know that it is pretty impossible to come to a club and have succsess instantly without problems, and we all know that rushed decisions harm the club rather than helping it.

yet short sighted 'glory hunters' expect succsess instantly and anything other than top 6 straight away means the manager is crap........bore off!

uwe roswel said:
signing john o`gay makes a whole lot of sense muppets!

Why are you here?

You are trying to be a wind up merchant who is not very good at doing so, thus making you laughable. Either you have a very low IQ (comes with being a rag) or you have no sense of the english language because that the perception your post create.

What does it achieve?

Absolutely sweet fuck all given how blatently obvious you made your allegiance. Just go away, nobody is interested. Crawl back under the rock you came out of because you are just a parasite who nobody is interested in.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I agree the last 6months have set us back 18 months despite now being the richest club in the world.

I would love you to be able to justify that...

And I have to be honest with you...being "the richest club in the world" has zero actual bearing on whether Mark Hughes should be manager. There is no argument more flawed than the one which says "Hughes was good enough but then we became the richest club in the world, so we need a manager befitting that status..."

Disagree on one thing CTID, I think Scotty Parker IS the type of player we need right now not some superstar who needs time to settle. Poor results has caused Hughes to change the calibre of targets. Mind you, this predicament we're in has to be down to Hughes. For a couple of games there he was trying to be smart by changing players positions and it backfired big time. And lets not talk about keeping with the utterly useless Vassell. I know, I know broken record and all that but when someone is so bad at playing football why on earth would you select him for the first team.

Scott Parker isn't a bad player, he's fine but he's only fine if you want to go to a certain level.

Bridge is the fourth best level back in the league behind AC, GC and PE and is a top notch signing. I cannot wait to see him Vs Wigan! Finally not being subjected to the inept displays of Michael Ball will be brilliant! Credit to MH for that.

Back to Parker, he is fine if you just want to be a mid-table club and hopefully (on the basis that he stays and my views) that is what we will be and that's probably why we'll end up with him come Feb 2nd, but make no mistake about it, he's the short term solution if he comes!

I dont get it. There have been hundreds of threads about Hughes "Out" so why start another some people just love the attention.

You could look at it that we are the leagues 2nd highest scorers but that out two central defenders have been found wanting as they are not used to playing in a side which isnt so defensive minded as it was under Pearve and Sven where the emphasis was on scoring 1 goal and then all defending for their lives. I think that is why Dunne looked so good.

You could also look at it that at the half way point in the season we are just 5 points off being 8th with a game in hand and a better goal difference. It is clear that we have the potential to be a better side than last year provided all the players pull together and the manager is allowed to get rid off or at least lessen the disruption that those players who arent prepared to put a shift in are doing to the side.

I think because of the start we had last year which coloured all our views of Sven his players did not work for him in the 2nd half of last season and some of those same players have not put the effort in for Hughes.

Rather than criticise the manager I cant understand why the fans have not got on the backs of those players as they could cost the jobs of 2 managers and clearly do not think anything of the damage that they are doing to Man City because they would rather be lazy bastards.

I have been confused by some of the decisions that Hughes has made re personell and positions but I am sure he doesnt know who he can trust to do a job and in which position they are best suited. Give him a chance to know the side and the players so that he can make best use of each player.

I must admit I find all this negativity on the site boring and I dont come on as ofetn as I used to. I also have noticed that nearly asll the ones supposedly in the know on this site have posted between 30/60 posts yet depite Hughes demanding that no information is leaked these characters now the inside workings of Man City. Where we these characters when we had Sven and the world and his wife could visit Carrington.... I wonder if most are just wind up merchants from other clubs who love stirring on here and we City fans are rising to their bait

C_T_I_D said:
Scott Parker isn't a bad player, he's fine but he's only fine if you want to go to a certain level.

Bridge is the fourth best level back in the league behind AC, GC and PE and is a top notch signing. I cannot wait to see him Vs Wigan! Finally not being subjected to the inept displays of Michael Ball will be brilliant! Credit to MH for that.

Back to Parker, he is fine if you just want to be a mid-table club and hopefully (on the basis that he stays and my views) that is what we will be and that's probably why we'll end up with him come Feb 2nd, but make no mistake about it, he's the short term solution if he comes!

Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.