My final transfer post until next season

Bombo

Due to some of the idiots on here ie that hombre dick head and that anton don whatever dick head I've decided not to share any more info that my agent friend tells me. Spoke to him tonight over a few beers and he said why bother posting on here after all I'm finding out the info so why should I bother sharing it with the more ignorant of our support.
I will however sum up the story so far and will add that any of the lads who have pmd me in the past are welcome to continue if they so choose as they seem to be more understanding that my info is not an attempt to become an itk legend but a desire to share my LIMITED! info with other blues.
From what I know luiz, boateng, bonucci and kjaer are our defensive targets. Hamsik, milner, kaka, van der vaart, gago, rodwell, toure, oszil, di maria, de rossi and silva are our midfield targets. Ibrahimovic, higuain, cardoza, dzeko, wickham and balotelli are our striker targets.
Also apart from the obvious ones Ireland, onuoha, bellamy and robinho will be sold. Also heard Barry may leave though that is dependent on who signs.
I have maintained that gerrard and torres were never targets. That is the info given to me make of it what you will. To all the decent city fans let's hope we have a great season. To all the dick heads fuck off.
Finally remember we enquire about lots of players not all come off and some are back up enquiries if our first choice is not available.
My last comment is I expect our forward line next season to be tevez, dzeko, higuain and either ibrahimovic or adebayor. Mancini wants ibra and will sell ade if this comes off otherwise ade will stay. Four great striker I can't wait to sed them.

-- Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am --

Please note I am well aware some of the above targets have signed new deals etc but dosent alter the fact we were after them.

Cheers for the info, would have thought there would be at least 1 player that hasnt already been linked in your list but hopefully some come to fruition.

to be fair mate,people will have conflicting stories, as not every agent has the same info. With most i take every post off people with a pinch of salt, but do appreciate genuine posts by genuine blues.

IMO if i was ITK i wouldnt even think about the thread title you made, as its got look at me written all over it.

Ticket For Schalke said:
to be fair mate,people will have conflicting stories, as not every agent has the same info. With most i take every post off people with a pinch of salt, but do appreciate genuine posts by genuine blues.

IMO if i was ITK i wouldnt even think about the thread title you made, as its got look at me written all over it.

your probably right but will keep my posts to my personal opinions on our signings and the state of our club not on the info I recieve. I'm not the best wordsmith to be honest.

I hardly ever post on here as you can probably tell by the post count but regularly read the forums. I don't mean this in an offensive way but it seems like you've taken some of the comments on here a bit too seriously? Of course there are going to be people who doubt your information and act immaturely.. but what do you expect? It's the Internet.

All im saying is don't let a handful of idiots put you off from posting information you have when the majority of people will listen to and respect whatever details you may find out.

Bombo said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

your probably right but will keep my posts to my personal opinions on our signings and the state of our club not on the info I recieve. I'm not the best wordsmith to be honest.

Wasnt having a go btw, cheers for info.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Bombo said:

Wasnt having a go btw, cheers for info.

no probs mate the itk police have finally beat me but as you say agents only hear so much depending on their own connections. I'm sure there are many more players we look at that my mate knows nothing about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.