My first way trip to Europe

beano46

Munich is going to be my first away trip to Europe in fact in my 49 years my first time ever leaving English soil, I'm travelling on the Coach 2 on the Soccer Express so hope to meet as many of you Bluemooners either on the Coach or around Munich , Iv'e got Beano47 on the back of my shirt and despite my skinhead don't fucking look at me appearance am very approachable and won't rob you or owt.

Hope you have a good time mate.
The germans are very hospitable and contrary to popular opinion quite like us!
I'm sure you don't look any more psycho than the average English fan abroad!

Hope you have a good `un mate. The only problem you will have is deciding where to go next (apart from Villareal & Naples that is). I think that foreign travel is one of lifes great pleasures. I must admit that Bayern Munich away in Europe, & it coinciding with the Oktoberfest is a brilliant first trip abroad though. We go a week tomorrow & I can`t wait.

Not sure a coach trip is going to give you the best impression of foreign travel, but I hope you enjoy yourself mate.

I too am 49 , been to most of our recent euro trips ,used to follow England , went to the world cup in Germany & visited Munich . You will have a great time & once you've got the travel bug I'm sure we will see you on a lot more trips

gaudinho's stolen car said:
How come your user name is Beano46 but you've got Beano47 on your shirt? Is it a Factory Records style numbering system?
Probably because he was 46 when he joined bluemoon, 47 when he got his shirt and hes 49 now.

fat boy blue said:
I too am 49 , been to most of our recent euro trips ,used to follow England , went to the world cup in Germany & visited Munich . You will have a great time & once you've got the travel bug I'm sure we will see you on a lot more trips

Me too, 1962 was a vintage year alright !

bayern blade said:
fat boy blue said:

Me too, 1962 was a vintage year alright !

I concur
and wouldn't another trip to Munich in may be a good way to celebrate 50 up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.