My Great Niece - RIP Ava Mae (page 9)

Re: My Great Niece - say a little prayer for her...

Here's hoping God decides it's not the young lass's time to join him. All the best to her and her parents Screamer. Hell, I'll even listen to a M*******y track if it'll help her.

;-)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Born on Monday.......
a little premature, 3lbs 7......
has a hole in the heart..... maybe downs syndrome..... in an incubator for a few weeks....
I'm not religious myself, but for those who are and think it may help..... have a word with above please....

to Ava Mae Screamer - hang on in there baby :)

I am religious mate ( catholic ) and have 3 daughters so hold little girls close to my heart,I will pray today for this little one,good luck mate.

Keep fighting little one xx

I am not a religious man!
I do however believe in just being nice to other folk..and I just hope it all works out for the little one!
Her parents must be going through hell at this time!!!
Love and kisses xxxx
Gaz

Thoughts and prayers are with your niece and family

Good luck Ava Mae.

@ MES, I had a hole in my heart, still got it in fact. Back in the day, repairing that was a fuck off big operation and my parents didn't put me through it.

These days repairing ASDs/VSDs is a relatively straightforward procedure. I'm guessing that if the hole is not too large, she will undergo the repair when her strength is up to it, which might not be for a while yet.

Rest assured, though, the standard of care and the level of technical ability these days is light years away from what it was in the 60s/70s/80s.

In my daily prayers now mate, God Bless her and please keep us posted.

Thoughts are with all of you. Puts it all in the right perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.