My husband needs your support.

Done. They should ban ALL gambling adverts and pathetic temptations that are designed to get people addicted.
Fred Done doesn't care one bit when he gives his advice on problem gambling on his advert...it's too late! "If you feel you have a problem..."
Fuck right off, you rag twat...you've already taken their money and destroyed their lives. It's like a drug pusher selling heroin to kids and then telling them to "be careful" when they get addicted!

Just what to add...did you know that ANYBODY can deposit and gamble away money on these bookie sites? Kids even!! Yet, when they win and come to collect their money, they have to prove they're over 18, or they don't get the winnings. That should be illegal. They know all the tricks to get our money and how to keep it!
They were all at it during lockdown. When there was nothing to bet on they did their,quota of 'responsible gambling' ads for the next decade

Signed, so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll also be signing your other petition. Gambling should be regarded in the same category as tobacco and alcohol in relation to advertising, they are all potentially so damaging.

I hope each day gets a little easier. It's an incredible thing to take such pain and use it to try and help others.

For everyone who things they can control it, that they are one of the ones who take a free bet and then walk away, just remember there are so so many who can't, and the effects can be life changing.

For anyone who feels they've got themselves into a situation like this, tell someone. You'd surprised how much love counts for when looking for someone to stand by your side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.