my kids have started watching county

disley blue boy

around 30 years ago when I was the same age as my two lads I started to go to maine road on my own with one or two school friends.my two have now begun to venture out on their own,but instead of attending city games as I did they have become regulars at edgeley park,both are city fans as are their school friends,but none of them can afford to attend the Etihad,i have only managed to take them to a handful of city games over the last few years.i know times have changed but it just seems a shame they can,t do what my generation took for granted.

disley blue boy said:
around 30 years ago when I was the same age as my two lads I started to go to maine road on my own with one or two school friends.my two have now begun to venture out on their own,but instead of attending city games as I did they have become regulars at edgeley park,both are city fans as are their school friends,but none of them can afford to attend the Etihad,i have only managed to take them to a handful of city games over the last few years.i know times have changed but it just seems a shame they can,t do what my generation took for granted.
social services will be getting a call first thing in the morning,,,,,,,,.............

I'd rather miss 4 county games and watch 1 city game, or do what I used to do and go down loitering in the hope of a spare coming my way or just wate and catch the last 10/15 min when they open the gates ( do they still do that)

This is just another ticket price dig at the club and there's two or three threads already going strong for that...

We used to go most matches in the 1960s. Friday night was County night!

Mind you we used to shout for the visitors most weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.