My lads season ticket price in family stand

henrythedogcity

Had an email from club telling me it was going to be £150.
Just had a letter telling me it's going to be £410.
He has just turned 18 since I got the email.
Anyone else encountered this in family stand?

Had an email from club telling me it was going to be £150.
Just had a letter telling me it's going to be £410.
He has just turned 18 since I got the email.
Anyone else encountered this in family stand?

If he’s 18 already he will be in the 18-21 age band. The age as of 1st August counts for the following season.

If they’ve told you he was still going to be a junior, it’s clearly a mistake that they’ve rectified.

As @Stephen230 said, age on 1st August prior to the season in question determines eligibility for junior/senior season tickets. You could appeal to City due to a possible administrative error in the initial communication you received but the club is perfectly within its rights to offer nothing more than an apology for the inconvenience.

So is the standard rate 150 for kids in the family stand this season ? I moved last year and my last season 22/23 was 95 quid for my daughter. Seems a steep hike..

So is the standard rate 150 for kids in the family stand this season ? I moved last year and my last season 22/23 was 95 quid for my daughter. Seems a steep hike..

That doesn’t sound right.

Almost sure it was £145 last season and £140 the year before that.

The front three rows are a bit cheaper but it’s been a good while since they were under a ton I think.

That doesn’t sound right.

Almost sure it was £145 last season and £140 the year before that.

The front three rows are a bit cheaper but it’s been a good while since they were under a ton I think.
Me bad. Just checked, it was 145 quid. The two seasons before that I was on first row and they were 95. I went from bottom of tier 1 to top of tier 2. I'd forgotten it was dearer up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.