My Little Girl

kinkladze10

Goes to nursery. In the past two weeks has been bitten twice and come home with teeth marks on her arm and face. My Daughter is only 2 and a bit and is my first should this be happenning is this what happens at nursery's? or do they have a duty to provide a safe enviroment for her.

Have you voiced your concerns to the nursery? have they explained? if they don't have any idea what happened then they are obviously not keeping a good eye on her, If they are upfront and honest and say little jimmy did it at least you've got a starting point, how was he able to do this, how are you going to stop it from happening in the future etc. If you don't get the answers you want get her out of there sharpish.

My son is two next month and he has been bitten 10 times in nursary.
I can't see what the staff can do. They say they tell the other parents involved everytime and they have a system to deal with repeat offenders but children of that age can bite, especially when they cannot get a toy tey want off another todler.
My wife was furious last night when told he had been bitten again but it happens.

Surely the nursery have a 'duty of care' towards it's pupils ? Take her out mate and arrange to see the headteacher . If you are not satisfied with what you are hearing , inform the headteacher that you are going to contact the local education authority and Ofsted .
Fuckin' 2 years old and teeth marks ? Disgraceful .

Stuart said:
Surely the nursery have a 'duty of care' towards it's pupils ? Take her out mate and arrange to see the headteacher . If you are not satisfied with what you are hearing , inform the headteacher that you are going to contact the local education authority and Ofsted .
Fuckin' 2 years old and teeth marks ? Disgraceful .

That is the point. At 2 you can expect it. Some kids bite and at 2 it is very hard to stop them unless you bite them as punishment which would end up with you in court.
If a 10 year old comes home with bite marks then you have problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.