My Lodger, Part 2

I had a lodger about 16 years ago and he seemed offended by the fact I didn't own a front door key and had left the door unlocked for the past few years as I couldn't find it.

Weirdo!

Asked him to leave, he wasn't surprised or bothered. Must think I am a tit too haha

Asked him to leave, he wasn't surprised or bothered. Must think I am a tit too haha

Alls well that ends well then, a little more due dilligence next time perhaps. If its someone who will want to be a mate and drinking bud you are after, arrange to meet in the boozer to conclude the formalities of said lodger moving in. If such an arrangement is rebuffed then you will have a good idea that the potential lodger is not someone you are going to hit it off with perhaps.

What a drama-less parting of the ways that turned out to be! No shitting in your sock drawer or posting your dick pics on the internet/wanking on your toothbrush type ending. To say Im disappointed in this wet fart of a sober lodger is an understatement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.