My Lodger

oman0115

He's getting on my nerves, and only been with me just over a month. Are these valid reasons to get rid :

• Seems to think cleaning the house amounts to him just watching his pots
  • Is clean, but uses potent washing up detergent which takes over the whole house
  • Likes trash tv, like Geordie Shore, I hate programmes like that. Last night I said before it came on mate I can't watch these idiots and he still left it on till I had to say, we need to change the channel
  • Generally awkward with nothing to say for himself
  • Smells my house out with ready meals
  • I don't look forward to going home, or can relax with him there and I'm suffering with depression and his presence is making it worse

He's getting on my nerves, and only been with me just over a month. Are these valid reasons to get rid :

• Is clean, but uses potent washing up detergent which takes over the whole house
  • Likes trash tv, like Geordie Shore, I hate programmes like that. Last night I said before it came on mate I can't watch these idiots and he still left it on till I had to say, we need to change the channel
  • I don't look forward to going home, or can relax with him there and I'm suffering with depression and his presence is making it worse

Tell him to put a tv in his bedroom to watch shite on. You buy the cleaning stuff to make sure it smells decent.

In reality I think you're being a bit harsh. Maybe he thinks you're quiet/depressed so that's why he's not full of the joys of spring. Go out and have a few beers together this weekend. You may find you get on better or have a blazing row in which case he may move out. Problem sorted either way!

No, those are not valid reasons to get rid ffs

No, those are not valid reasons to get rid ffs

Have you ever rented off a live in landlord? Did you expect him to clean the toilet, shower, kitchen surfaces, hoover, mop whilst all you did was your own pots?

I thought only Katie Perry took in strangers, I dont think i could do it. But I'd definitely set some ground rules first. As someone said above go for a few beers this weekend and have a decent chat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.