My Lyin Eye's ?

panzer1311

Im in a bit of a Quandary here , I dont know if to go with 99.9% of city fans who tell me Balotelli's class , and Dzeko just needs time .......or Trust my own eyesight , which tells me, Balotelli puts in 10 mins effort during a 90min game and Dzeko reminds me of a Taller version of Georgios Samaras......Hmmmmm

panzer1311 said:
Im in a bit of a Quandary here , I dont know if to go with 99.9% of city fans who tell me Balotelli's class , and Dzeko just needs time .......or Trust my own eyesight , which tells me, Balotelli puts in 10 mins effort during a 90min game and Dzeko reminds me of a Taller version of Georgios Samaras......Hmmmmm

Samaras !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also in a bit of a quandary...can't decide whether your on a wind up or just an idiot...maybe you can help me out ?

panzer1311 said:
both edin and samaras are 6ft4

panzer1311 said:

Trust your own judgement. Supporting is overrated, clearly

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm also in a bit of a quandary...can't decide whether your on a wind up or just an idiot...maybe you can help me out ?
Do i have another choice ? Im not a wind up , so If Dzeko and Balotelli are good signings i must be an Idiot !

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Have an opinion and get called an "idiot" - that's bluemoon for you.

I think Edin will come good and be top class. Balo I have no idea - the kids got mental health issues ;)

matt_MCFC said:
panzer1311 said:

Trust your own judgement. Supporting is overrated, clearly
What the fuck does that mean ??............i dont support them ?<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Have an opinion and get called an "idiot" - that's bluemoon for you.

I think Edin will come good and be top class. Balo I have no idea - the kids got mental health issues ;)
Cant have an Opinion on ANYTHING on Bluemoon without some abuse , thats why we love it ...........hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.