My Lyin Eye's ?

Ducado said:
There are plenty of players that take time to settle (and managers too dare I mention Bacon Face here) the two players have talent and ability, but I always knew there would be a settling in period, I also knew there would be many supporters who would are not prepared to give any player the time, they must hit the ground running, forgetting that the Prem style of football is a lot different than any other league and players that have played in other leagues have to adapt.

Some of us want everything NOW, and are not prepared to see the bigger picture, of a team developing and beginning to gel
Good points M8 , as i say its just my opinion ...................I hope im proved wrong next year .................humble pie !!! i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both good signings. Don't believe the shite on Matchday Forum, or the media. Both those players are easy game at the minute, especially Balotelli. He got fucking dogs abuse for coming off against Kiev, and lo and behold if the lad hasn't got a really dangerous allergy, and not the pish rolled out by the media that he is lazy and wasn't up for it. Some of the numpties on the Matchday Forum that night owe the lad an apology as well.

Maybe if Balotelli just ran around aimlessly half the eedjits who slag him off would be happy? As for Dzeko - Christ almighty, it seems like everyone expected him to bag 20+ goals in half a season!

matt_MCFC said:
panzer1311 said:
Fuck Off!!!

Stupid thread as it's clear you've already decided you don't want to give either of them the time of day.
How the fuck is that Clear ???????? as ive already stated ....oh fuck it i cant be arsed.............they're both shit !..............and they cost us £50 million

I just think the speed of the game bypasses them sometimes, once they get used to the EPL they will be on fire....heres hoping.

panzer1311 said:
matt_MCFC said:
Stupid thread as it's clear you've already decided you don't want to give either of them the time of day.
How the fuck is that Clear ???????? as ive already stated ....oh fuck it i cant be arsed.............they're both shit !..............and they cost us £50 million

Your language is awful too. The youth of today is shocking!

citygal1 said:
I just think the speed of the game bypasses them sometimes, once they get used to the EPL they will be on fire....heres hoping.
Fingers Crossed , lets hope thats the case...

panzer1311 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm also in a bit of a quandary...can't decide whether your on a wind up or just an idiot...maybe you can help me out ?
Do i have another choice ? Im not a wind up , so If Dzeko and Balotelli are good signings i must be an Idiot !

Work rate, effort, easy five yard passes, first touch and close control do not take settling in time to improve. £25m and £27m players should have these from minute one in their first game.

But the overall quality of their performances and consistency do take settling in time to gain, in some cases that can take two years to achieve a high level of consistent quality.

So it's a hard one.

panzer1311 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm also in a bit of a quandary...can't decide whether your on a wind up or just an idiot...maybe you can help me out ?
Do i have another choice ? Im not a wind up , so If Dzeko and Balotelli are good signings i must be an Idiot !

Your other choice would be to contribute to the existing threads that cover your points ad infinitum, unless of course you feel like your inability to make your own mind up without some serious attention seeking is worthy of discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.