My Lyin Eye's ?

danburge82 said:
panzer1311 said:
Do i have another choice ? Im not a wind up , so If Dzeko and Balotelli are good signings i must be an Idiot !

Work rate, effort, easy five yard passes, first touch and close control do not take settling in time to improve. £25m and £27m players should have these from minute one in their first game.

But the overall quality of their performances and consistency do take settling in time to gain, in some cases that can take two years to achieve a high level of consistent quality.

So it's a hard one.
I couldnt have worded it better my self......thanks mate .....Im not an Idiot after all hahahaha

Can you imagine if Torres was signed

50m, no goals and can't complete a single pass to save his life

Forum would be in meltdown

People seem to be forgetting the Aris game when it comes to Dzeko. They are hardly poor considering they got a 0-0 at home and beat Atletico Madrid home and away.

lloydie said:
panzer1311 said:
Do i have another choice ? Im not a wind up , so If Dzeko and Balotelli are good signings i must be an Idiot !

Your other choice would be to contribute to the existing threads that cover your points ad infinitum, unless of course you feel like your inability to make your own mind up without some serious attention seeking is worthy of discussion.
Your Smug reply would lead me to beleive you dont value my post , well why dont you take your "ad infinitum" and any other peice of latin you wish to post.( on a football forum ) and shove it up your fuckin arse !!

panzer1311 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm also in a bit of a quandary...can't decide whether your on a wind up or just an idiot...maybe you can help me out ?

may be mate. may be . who know ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.