My Manchester City Team 09/10

yatesy94

First post on this post :D

Just a short introduction. Our defence this year has been absulotely shocking in periods, the back four needs to be replaced by better qualilty players. Our midfield this season has been relatively sound. It doesn't need adding too but buying a few cover players would be wise. None of our forwards are not really Europa league standard (Possibly Bellamy and Boj but their both injury prone). If i we're Hughes i'd BUY and SELL these players:

SELL

Vassell £1.5Million
Benjani £3Million
Ben-Haim £2Million
Schmeichel £1Million
Mills FREE
Fernandes £1Million
Caicedo LOAN
Hamann - I'd love him to take on some sort of Coaching role.
Evans £1Million
Logan LOAN
Glauber Berti?? FREE

BUY

Weaver (Charlton) £500k
Hes a City legend. A mate of mine knows him personally. Apparently he was in tears when he got the boot from City. As a 3rd Keeper he'd do the job. I mean look at Everton, Carlo Nash is their 2ND KEEPER!!

R.Albiol (Valencia) £15Million
Big strong defender, Valencia are in a bit of trouble with the tax-man, they could do with the cash.

Diaby (Arsenal) £8Million
Really underated player. He can play in almost every position across the midfield.

Tevez (Kia Joorabchian) £32Million
Probably the best second striker in the world. He doesn't score as much as he maybe should but he puts himself about. No nonsence passing and best of all DOING ONE OVER OLD BACON FACE.

Lahm (Bayern Munich) £20Million
One of the worlds best. Bayern have just recently sacked their manager. Maybe we might stand a chance of getting him if the price is right.

Xabi Alonso (Liverpool) £18Million
If Liverpool get Barry Alonso won't know where to look. Is a class act. Knows the Premiership inside out and would work perfectly with de Jong.

Crouch (Portsmouth) £15Million
Yes. He isn't world-class but we desperately need a target man. He could help us get into the Champions League. Lets face it if he can score 12 goals a season at Portsmouth just imagine what he could do in our side.

Bresciano (Palmero) £6Million
We need a back-up winger for Shauny. Hes fast and an Australian International. Over 80 Caps for Palemero.

A few more squad players but i'll leave that to Mark Hughes.

CTID

Sounds good to me, but maybe another World-Class striker like Villa, Eto'o, Gomez etc. and then playing 4-4-2?

Also, the Tevez thing is looking good, just read a story on SSN about what Kia Joorabchian has said and it says:

Joorabchian insists Tevez's preference would be to stay in England, although playing in the UEFA Champions League would not necessarily be a major factor in his decision.

I reckon Kia Joo is pushing him towards us as we're gonna pay most money for him!!

I would buy

Mexas
lescott
Barry
RSC
Tevez
Eto'o

as i believe u need to buy premiership proven.

manchestermooner said:
First post on this post :D

Just a short introduction. Our defence this year has been absulotely shocking in periods, the back four needs to be replaced by better qualilty players. Our midfield this season has been relatively sound. It doesn't need adding too but buying a few cover players would be wise. None of our forwards are not really Europa league standard (Possibly Bellamy and Boj but their both injury prone). If i we're Hughes i'd BUY and SELL these players:

SELL

Vassell £1.5Million
Benjani £3Million
Ben-Haim £2Million
Schmeichel £1Million
Mills FREE
Fernandes £1Million
Caicedo LOAN
Hamann - I'd love him to take on some sort of Coaching role.
Evans £1Million
Logan LOAN
Glauber Berti?? FREE

BUY

Weaver (Charlton) £500k
Hes a City legend. A mate of mine knows him personally. Apparently he was in tears when he got the boot from City. As a 3rd Keeper he'd do the job. I mean look at Everton, Carlo Nash is their 2ND KEEPER!!

R.Albiol (Valencia) £15Million
Big strong defender, Valencia are in a bit of trouble with the tax-man, they could do with the cash.

Diaby (Arsenal) £8Million
Really underated player. He can play in almost every position across the midfield.

Tevez (Kia Joorabchian) £32Million
Probably the best second striker in the world. He doesn't score as much as he maybe should but he puts himself about. No nonsence passing and best of all DOING ONE OVER OLD BACON FACE.

Lahm (Bayern ******) £20Million
One of the worlds best. Bayern have just recently sacked their manager. Maybe we might stand a chance of getting him if the price is right.

Xabi Alonso (Liverpool) £18Million
If Liverpool get Barry Alonso won't know where to look. Is a class act. Knows the Premiership inside out and would work perfectly with de Jong.

Crouch (Portsmouth) £15Million
Yes. He isn't world-class but we desperately need a target man. He could help us get into the Champions League. Lets face it if he can score 12 goals a season at Portsmouth just imagine what he could do in our side.

Bresciano (Palmero) £6Million
We need a back-up winger for Shauny. Hes fast and an Australian International. Over 80 Caps for Palemero.

A few more squad players but i'll leave that to Mark Hughes.

CTID

Quality post mate. I wouldn't argue with any of that... Although I think we need a couple more strikers....

Huntellaar for starters.

marca_uk said:
Sounds good to me, but maybe another World-Class striker like Villa, Eto'o, Gomez etc. and then playing 4-4-2?

Also, the Tevez thing is looking good, just read a story on SSN about what Kia Joorabchian has said and it says:

Joorabchian insists Tevez's preference would be to stay in England, although playing in the UEFA Champions League would not necessarily be a major factor in his decision.

I reckon Kia Joo is pushing him towards us as we're gonna pay most money for him!!
ye i would really like Tevez didnt get to see the full interview but did he really say that about the champions league would not be a major factor in his decision?

sam221985 said:
You think Crouch is worth £15 million?!!
And surely Ched Evans is worth at least 2.5mill...I would add Sturridge to the "sell" list coz I don't like his attitude and include Diego (Bremen) and Mario Gomez in the "buy" list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.