My missus at a do at the swamp tonight

whalley ranger

It's a school christmas ball (I didn't go for obvious reasons), anyhow, she's just rang me and said they're having a charity auction, including signed photos from City. It turns out, she's up to £24 on a signed Hughsie print, and asked me should she go any higher. I said no, Should I feel bad? She meant well.

I hope you're gonna make her burn whatever she was wearing now it's been contaminated at the swamp!

Lmg1002 said:
Your Missus at a SCHOOL Christmas Ball ?

Why the fuck aren't isn't the OP there giving his "experience" to the 6 formers???/

My Dad got invited by his work to go on an all expenses paid do at United tomorrow with the players and Fergie. He politely declined but is now regretting it as it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to wind the fuckers up!

whalley ranger said:
It's a school christmas ball (I didn't go for obvious reasons), anyhow, she's just rang me and said they're having a charity auction, including signed photos from City. It turns out, she's up to £24 on a signed Hughsie print, and asked me should she go any higher. I said no, Should I feel bad? She meant well.
It went for £55, don't feel so bad now.

i once worked for a company where the owner had a box at the swamp.every now and again he would organise a raffle and the winner was invited for an all expenses paid day out at the swamp.you had to put your name down and on one occcasion he came round with the sheet himself.he was flabbergasted when i declined his offer.luckily he was an alright kind of bloke so when i told hhim i would rather have my testicles placed in a vice he laughed,but he still couldnt understand me not wanting to opt into his raffle.

whalley ranger said:

The 'obvious reason' being the magistrate said your no longer allowed near children?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.