My New Favourite Picture

I love the look on Bolatellie's face, its such a dismisive, you are no body and nothing look. Like the look you would give to a pile of dog shit or pavement Pizza. LOL its brilliant!

Just me that has noticed Zab's tattoo of Jimmy Saville on his chest?! Please nobody tell him I said that. Serious though, who's the tattoo of?

The Guardian's football weekly mentioned some of the Balo pics look like Caraggavio's Taking Of Christ.. They do too!

Balo.jpg

i'd back balo in a scrap with any or all of those rag fuckers any time of the day or night. i can't believe that soft as shite wanker & all round crap footballer anderson seriously fancies his chances.

but then again they don't care about city because their derby is against liverpool.

Re: Re: My New Favourite Picture

Big Blue Swede said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
He winks when he wants
He winks when he wants
That boy Super Mario
He winks when he wants

Exactly what I was going to post up, just a little edit.

As someone posted on another thread:

He winks to the left,
He winks to the right,
Oh super Mario,
Makes Rio look shite.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Chickenhat
Chickenhat
Balo wears a chicken hat

Wio has a stalker
Claims she has a daughter

Chickenhat chickenhat
Balo wears a chicken hat

Wio just got crosser
Dirty camel faced tosser

Chickenhat Chickenhat
Balo wears a chicken hat

Berkovic_blue said:
I quite like this one, Vidic daren't even look him in the eye!

The%20handshake.ashx

Mike Tyson said, always stare your opponent in the eyes. The moment they look away even for a second you know you've won.

(something like that anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.