my new get rich quick scheme...........

justme_ctid

.............bet against city if they areplaying a team that:
a) has not won for a few games
b) are languishing in relegation
c) have one of our old players up front
d) are shit

shouldn't take too long to buy my beach house in Malibu

I could never bet against City - it goes against the grain big time - the thought of it is totally alien to me.

mr t said:
I could never bet against City - it goes against the grain big time - the thought of it is totally alien to me.

A lot of people say that, but I don't really see what the big issue with it is. Stick a tenner on it and if they lose then you're still gutted but at least you've probably won back your entrance fee. If they win then you're delighted and all you've lost is £10.

Everyone's a winner!

(Unless they draw of course.)

justmefuckoffchelsea said:
.............bet against city if they areplaying a team that:
a) has not won for a few games
b) are languishing in relegation
c) have one of our old players up front
d) are shit

shouldn't take too long to buy my beach house in Malibu

just stick a fiver on each team to win, sounds stupid but i used to do it when wanted a bit of cash, just pray there isnt a draw

bet for the scum cos if they win, theyre winning you money. if they loose then your not fussed about the money cos theyve just been beat.

invisable man said:
bet for the scum cos if they win, theyre winning you money. if they loose then your not fussed about the money cos theyve just been beat.

Man has a good point, why didn't i think of that!!!

i dont normally bet but surly the idea behind betting is what you think is going to make you money. If you dont like to bet on the team playing against city dont bet on the game or if your that rich you could always just give the money that you bet on city as the likley hood is that you will lose your cash but help out a fellow blue who is skint?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.