My Paul Lake interview in full. Please give it a look.

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Okay, I've spent a long long time on this - took me eight hours straight to transcribe and many hours more editing it down. This was because our interview turned into nearly a two hour Frost/Nixon haha

Basically I interviewed Paul last week for the Sabotage Times (and I've put that interview on here earlier) and I know that Paul has done a lot of media this week and you've probably read/heard a fair few interview - not to mention reading the book itself - but this one lads...is for us. Paul knew he was talking to a blue and knew the Daisy Cutter was read by mainly blues. We talk about the inflatables, the 5-1, Kendall, Leicester, Bishop and Morley moving to West Ham, Jason Manford, Liam Gallagher, Sky Plussing the semi and Final, and why he sees a lot of himself in Vinnie.

Its something I'm incredibly proud of - even though I essentially just sat there and asked a couple of questions. Its a long long read so I really dont blame anyone if they dont bother. But I think its worth a look.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lucky Toma said:
Okay, I've spent a long long time on this - took me eight hours straight to transcribe and many hours more editing it down. This was because our interview turned into nearly a two hour Frost/Nixon haha

Basically I interviewed Paul last week for the Sabotage Times (and I've put that interview on here earlier) and I know that Paul has done a lot of media this week and you've probably read/heard a fair few interview - not to mention reading the book itself - but this one lads...is for us. Paul knew he was talking to a blue and knew the Daisy Cutter was read by mainly blues. We talk about the inflatables, the 5-1, Kendall, Leicester, Bishop and Morley moving to West Ham, Jason Manford, Liam Gallagher, Sky Plussing the semi and Final, and why he sees a lot of himself in Vinnie.

Its something I'm incredibly proud of - even though I essentially just sat there and asked a couple of questions. Its a long long read so I really dont blame anyone if they dont bother. But I think its worth a look.

A link wouldn't go amiss.

Here you go:

<a class="postlink" href="http://daisycutter.comule.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://daisycutter.comule.com/</a>

Ric said:
Here you go:

<a class="postlink" href="http://daisycutter.comule.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://daisycutter.comule.com/</a>
Cheers, did go and find it myself but I'd imagine there'd be a few people who've never read The Daisy Cutter before, lacking my detective skillz, who'd want to read this.

Lucky Toma said:

I've just read it and it is a great interview, it is a long read but it doesn't lose itself in anyway, really good interview

Excellent interview, I'll be buying the book. I don't know if Paul reads blue moon but he should take huge positives out of the 1990's, I'm not sure he still quite accepts what a popular player he was. There's not a city fan out there from that era who thought anything negative of him, he was very well loved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.