My Q and A session with Hughes and a few players...

robertdanmorris said:
I'd like you to ask if Hughes and the team will apologise to the fans for not coming over the the fans and thanking them at arsenal? the least they could have done after that performance was come over and clap the fans - (that's to everyone but nedum and given - who in fairness both came over!)

DEF mention this!! It has happened after loads of games this season mostly away from home, when city have been crap and us fans have been exceptional, in the fact that we have cheered all game and spent fortunes on going to these games! Some gratitude wouldn't go a miss sometimes!

Iv noticed that wen we get the odd away point or win, at home or in europe, they make an effort, but they should make more of it wen we lose!

Don't bother with the tactic/player specific questions on here.....the club know how to handle them.
Please, please, please ask the boss, "Mr Hughes, how do you think City fans would assess the season so far?"

Ask him if we actually practise set pieces, i havent got the figures but im sure our goals scored from set pices must be one of the lowest in the prem. (has any1 got the stats)...We never score from corners, but often concede.. and we seem reluctant to place free kicks in the middle third of the field directly into the box, instead always seem to make a 2yds sidewards or backwards pass..

You could also ask him if the Club have thought of contacting Uefa about the rules for banning players in the Uefa cup for receiving 3 yellows, having played so many games it seems a litle harsh that someone being booked in the semis could risk bieng banned for the final. In the European Championships they revised the rules to allow players to start afresh at the quarter final stage.

r.soleofsalford said:
says his teams play better in the second half of the season. which game will that be exactly ;-}

Ha, yes, I'd quite like to know when the second half of the season is due to start.

And when will all this super duper fitness training we've heard so much about start to pay dividends?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.