My Q and A session with Hughes and a few players...

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Ask him when his world class "Football Factory" work kicks in and whether it is worth giving the likes of Bruce, Megson, Alladyce, Hiddink and Hodgson a call for a few tips as to how to fast track it
City's fitness is impressive when compared to Villa who have played a similar number of games and who have collapsed over the last 6 weeks

City have coped very well given the injuries much earlier in the season, and a small squad

Elano can play for 90 minutes when he was unable to do so last season

i agree with the set pieces we are awfull at them i dunno why we get excited when we get corners lol

and about players not coming to the fans after losing and clappin aswell. i remember the schalke players apologizin to the fans in that stand behind the goal

if you were a city fan how would you evaluate the season so far?
are you going to be here next year?
have you got mourinho's number then?

Question:

Whilst I am obviously mindful of the current work in progress, how long do you realistically think it will be before we can drive the project forward in a more dynamic way and really start knocking on the door?

Ghost in my house said:
ask the boss, "Mr Hughes, how do you think City fans would assess the season so far?"

definately this and possibly something along the lines of "which positions do you feel need strengthening to arrest the dismal away form ?"

he will of course have all the answers as someone at the club should have read most of this thread by now and are in fact in the process of removing all bread related products from the club to avoid any conflict

Ask him to play Berti once, even if it's just for 5 minutes. The guy is a cult hero and he's never done anything to deserve it.

Can he conduct a poll to determine whether the players prefer red or brown sauce on their bacon butties?

Really though, why are we shit away from home, is it the players fault or his tactics?

Or you could ask him more tactfully. In all but a very few games we've been extremely poor away from home, why do you think that is? (and why the fuck haven't you done anything about it?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.