My rabbit

XxRachXx

This is a question for rabbit owners not the vibrating type the furry type that hop ... Ive not had her spayed but she seems to be acting really strange .. Ripping her fur out and dragging anything she can find into her house !! I read up and apparently she may be having a phantom pregnancy !! And the only way for this to stop is to get her spayed but ive heard really bad things about it and apparently alot of wabbits die under anesthetic .. Has anyone got a rabbit and no whether this is true ?? She seems really distressed when she goes through this phase very strange :/

Can't help sorry

Ps am disappointed after seeing topic title :-(

Find someone with a male rabbit and borrow it for a day. Bingo! No more frustrated female rabbit. Plus you can make a few quid, selling the offspring.

blue underpants said:
Rabbit stew is tasty and very nutritional
Tasty yes, nutritional only with loads of other stuff besides bugs bunny, fancy some rabbit stew now...

XxRachXx said:
This is a question for rabbit owners not the vibrating type the furry type that hop ... Ive not had her spayed but she seems to be acting really strange .. Ripping her fur out and dragging anything she can find into her house !! I read up and apparently she may be having a phantom pregnancy !! And the only way for this to stop is to get her spayed but ive heard really bad things about it and apparently alot of wabbits die under anesthetic .. Has anyone got a rabbit and no whether this is true ?? She seems really distressed when she goes through this phase very strange :/
Stew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.