MY RAG MATE

Maine Rd

I used to go to Maine Rd with my dad in my teens and we would also take a couple of my Denton mates, who also had season tickets in the Kippax. He had a spell of going to away matches as well with another group of lads and as we got into our early 20's we would meet up at the odd game. This was less frequent when we were in Div 1 but nonetheless we would still talk City every time we met up. We watched the Stoke relegation game together and that is the last time i have been to City with him. Over the next couple of years i moved away from the area but i started to hear rumours he was a rag. I couldnt believe this so i confronted him. He denied it but other lads told me he had a tattoo and that he had replaced his Rosler pics with Keane ones!! ha ha. Anyway to cut a long story short he is a rag and has been for around 7 years and goes home, away, europe etc (or so he says). I dont see him very often but he sends anti City emails to me and a group of friends all the time. He is a bit of an Alan Partridge character (strange but you cant help but love him) but he just has no shame with the e-mails. I know its all banter and i absolutely destroy him on the e-mail response but he still comes back for more. Just wondered if anyone had a similar story and some good put downs because after 7 years i am running out of material!!

ps. Has anyone got Benjani's goal celebration at OT last season with all the rags silent in the background. Think i have seen it on here before. Thanks

Maine Rd said:
I used to go to Maine Rd with my dad in my teens and we would also take a couple of my Denton mates, who also had season tickets in the Kippax. He had a spell of going to away matches as well with another group of lads and as we got into our early 20's we would meet up at the odd game. This was less frequent when we were in Div 1 but nonetheless we would still talk City every time we met up. We watched the Stoke relegation game together and that is the last time i have been to City with him. Over the next couple of years i moved away from the area but i started to hear rumours he was a rag. I couldnt believe this so i confronted him. He denied it but other lads told me he had a tattoo and that he had replaced his Rosler pics with Keane ones!! ha ha. Anyway to cut a long story short he is a rag and has been for around 7 years and goes home, away, europe etc (or so he says). I dont see him very often but he sends anti City emails to me and a group of friends all the time. He is a bit of an Alan Partridge character (strange but you cant help but love him) but he just has no shame with the e-mails. I know its all banter and i absolutely destroy him on the e-mail response but he still comes back for more. Just wondered if anyone had a similar story and some good put downs because after 7 years i am running out of material!!

ps. Has anyone got Benjani's goal celebration at OT last season with all the rags silent in the background. Think i have seen it on here before. Thanks

i've got a fans eye view of 2nd goal absolutley bonkers!!!!!!!!
took it on my phone now on laptop but dont know how to post it if any1 can help i will.

610x.jpg

GET IN!

LOOK AT THEM HAHAHAHA

avoidconfusion said:
610x.jpg

GET IN!

LOOK AT THEM HAHAHAHA

In the bottom right corner there was a big bunch of irish rag's, you can see one of them with the half and half scarf. I doubt any of them in the pic are mancs aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.