MY RAG MATE

BLUENATIC said:
avoidconfusion said:
610x.jpg

GET IN!

LOOK AT THEM HAHAHAHA
Is that a city fan to the left of Benjani? Looks like venables has noticed him hahahaha!that dwarf lady top left makes me piss,cheer up you miserable cow hahahaha

No. That's Robbie Keane. He's thinkling "mmm Point in the air? I would have done a cartwheel and a forward roll!"

This pic sums them up for me, no wonder there is no atmosphere at the swamp with this bunch. Can you imagine an opposition player celebrating a goal like this in front of us or Liverpool, Everton, etc...i guarentee there are no Mancs in this pic.

I have the gif on my laptop at home of benni goal (I will not be home untill Monday)
Come on someone must have it
get it posted

I've got a mate just like that. My dad used to take me and my mate to the home games when we were about 10 year old. This mate of mine loved it, loved City and loved it when we won. He stopped going after a few years and ended up being a rag. He doesn't go to any matches or owt, but a rag nonetheless. Best thing is, when he used to come to the games with us, we'd sit with Helen with the bell at the front of the North Stand. This was back in 1990 to 1993 so whenever a goal was scored at the North Stand it was recorded for MOTD or Elton Welsby's Kick Off. So there's video/DVD evidence of this lad cheering us on throughout his early teens. I don't need to send him put-downs, I could just e-mail him a youtibe link of a game he was at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.