My sons' event.

Define wisely?
As per the JustGiving page:
It will raise funds for Black Lives Matter UK as well as The Bail Project who are on the frontline in the battle against systemic racism and injustice in the USA now trying to end the cash bail system and pretrial detention as well as providing bail money to the people who are in detention while innocent in the mean time. 100% of funds generated will go directly to these charities at 50% each.

As per the JustGiving page:

Cheers. IMO 100% should go to the bail project and on that, everyone should watch 13th the documentary on Netflix as it will paint a picture so horrific and one i didn't know i will be honest.

To go to groups who are breaking the lockdown in the middle of a pandemic to campaign for an issue that is almost exclusively an American one.

Please ignore the thread if you do not wish to contribute or you are at the risk of posting an opinion that may, or may not, be true. In other words, give or choose not to. We are grateful for any contribution anyone may wish to make. Thanks, everyone.

Please ignore the thread if you do not wish to contribute or you are at the risk of posting an opinion that may, or may not, be true. In other words, give or choose not to. We are grateful for any contribution anyone may wish to make. Thanks, everyone.

I'd rather give my opinion that the means by which the cause is supported will likely lead to further spread of the virus in this country. Therefore, I think it's a bad idea to donate and will give that opinion on a discussion forum. If others disagree, that's fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.