My top 20 mods on BM of all time

The New Terry Thomas said:
stony said:
Did GDM not make the list ? That's a shame, especially as other non mods made it.
Which merely serves to demonstrate that the author of the list's brain is completely addled.

Now now, no need for all these sour grapes.

Rascal said:
stony said:
Did GDM not make the list ? That's a shame, especially as other non mods made it.

He got 11th as an afterthought in an old thread

He's still being a right bitter Bertie about it as well, you'd think the title of celebrity fluffer and wanker without portfolio would keep him happy. He's needier that the Flash.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Rascal said:
stony said:

He's still being a right bitter Bertie about it as well, you'd think the title of celebrity fluffer and wanker without portfolio would keep him happy. He's needier that the Flash.
He calls me needy

I say, 'physician, heal thyself'

He hates that.

Rascal said:
stony said:

He's not happy

16993-19438.gif

Rascal said:
stony said:

Probs needs a good old public flogging

11th aint bad , 4 places below the rags mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.