Nabil Touaizi

Mad how much he dropped off if you read back in this thread. Genuinely looked the business when he joined and I was very impressed with him, as was everyone who saw him really. Had so much hunger. All kinda disappeared though. Was nothing like the physical, direct and pretty confident forward he was when he joined the last time I saw him. Dunno what happened. Happens to a fair few of the young lads we sign. Many just lose their edge.

Bought for £350k plus wages, time invested, kit washing etc. will need to be a fee of around £1m to break even?

Mad how much he dropped off if you read back in this thread. Genuinely looked the business when he joined and I was very impressed with him, as was everyone who saw him really. Had so much hunger. All kinda disappeared though. Was nothing like the physical, direct and pretty confident forward he was when he joined the last time I saw him. Dunno what happened. Happens to a fair few of the young lads we sign. Many just lose their edge.
Maybe when they get to us withour facilities, they think they've made it and don't have that hunger that seperates the ones that make it and those those that end up with a good career but not at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.