Naby Keita

If it's that cheap why the fuck didn't we go for him? It's baffling, pissed off at this one he's an obvious talent yet we don't even try.
We don't have place for him right now, we'd go after him next summer in case Gundogan fails to get to a needed level. Keita is the same type of midfielder - deep lying 8.
But now this ship has sailed.

Bit of a gamble paying for a player now for next season, anything could happen, serious injury etc.

Excellent signing for them....Lots of rumours on this one....Some clever moves by teams like PSG and Liverpool.....thinking ahead!

James Pearce‏Verified account @JamesPearceEcho
Naby Keita underwent a medical this morning in Wilmslow. Deal agreed for him to join #LFC next summer

paul joyce‏ @_pauljoyce 24m24 minutes ago
Liverpool agree club record deal with RB Leipzig for Naby Keita which will see him sign NEXT SUMMER.

Ben Smith‏Verified account @BSmith 20m20 minutes ago
Smart move by #LFC. Deal agreed with RB Leipzig for Naby Keita. He will join the club July 2018. Beat possible outcome for Klopp

Excellent signing for them....Lots of rumours on this one....Some clever moves by teams like PSG and Liverpool.....thinking ahead!

James Pearce‏Verified account @JamesPearceEcho
Naby Keita underwent a medical this morning in Wilmslow. Deal agreed for him to join #LFC next summer

paul joyce‏ @_pauljoyce 24m24 minutes ago
Liverpool agree club record deal with RB Leipzig for Naby Keita which will see him sign NEXT SUMMER.
Adding Lemar, Keita and a couple of defenders would turn them into a title challengers. Smart buys from Klopp.

Adding Lemar, Keita and a couple of defenders would turn them into a title challengers. Smart buys from Klopp.

I agree mate....they might even push for top this season, after the way they played yesterday. 48mil for a guy with this much potential is an excellent move and a good price, the way the market is going this summer. These are the type of moves we should be looking at, instead of overpaying for people like Evans (if it happens)

I agree mate....they might even push for top this season, after the way they played yesterday. 48mil for a guy with this much potential is an excellent move and a good price, the way the market is going this summer. These are the type of moves we should be looking at, instead of overpaying for people like Evans (if it happens)

they paid more than 48m, tat's next season's release clause.

I hoped we'd do this, there were some rumors we had some agreement with his camp for next year.

Still think it's their defence that's going to be the issue. They can't score 4 goals every game. CB pairing of Klavan and Matip doesn't scream title challenger to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.