NAC Breda 2017/2018

Tevez City

maxresdefault.jpg

Since they are part of City Group and have many City youngsters I thought they deserve their own thread.

2 losses & 1 draw from their first 3 games, hopefully they do better to remain in the Erdivisie ( Netherland First league )

They have won their first league game this season.

I think the only player who is good enough to be part of City squad next season is Manu Garcia.

Just got back from a great weekend in Breda.Its a brilliant place and would advise any Blue to give it a go as there is a real warmth towards us from their fans.

Breda won 2-1 v Groningen,Angelino,Garcia and Ambrose all played well.

The experience reminded me of watching City at MR....stood up,drinking beer on the terrace,smell of weed,great backing from the fans and a shite ticket office with no concept of time.

Last edited:
Garcia, Ambrose, Angelino and Horsfield started, Angelino yellow carded, Ambrose subbed on 86 mins, his replacement scored within a minute of coming on.

Horsfield is there permanently, of course. Really good win for them.

Garcia, Ambrose, Angelino and Horsfield started, Angelino yellow carded, Ambrose subbed on 86 mins, his replacement scored within a minute of coming on.

Cheers

Would be great if Angelino could recover his mojo a bit there, looked very promising for a while but has lost his way a bit, there's a natural spot in the squad for him if he really picks it up this season. Seems unlikely though.

Fantastic win away at last seasons champions (i think Ambrose assisted the first, but haven't seen it), having Breda and Girona in the the top divisions already looks to be paying off for developing our youngsters.

Mari also played at the back,5 City lads in total,pretty good performance that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.