NAC Breda 2017/2018

Garcia and Angelino really seem to be coming into their own in the last couple of months, putting in top performances more consistently.

Dutch footie refreshingly honest. No diving, time wasting, simulation, ref let's things go, players just get on with it, what a difference to the cheating we see, week in week out

There's so much space as well, it has a much more fun feel to it. Ligue 1 is similar.

I think Garcia seriously has a chance on making the first team. I've seen the two last games and he reminds me a lot about Gundogan. Fantastic dribbling and ball controll, great vison, good passing and he is very intelligent. He was exceptional today and was superb in small spaces. Great goal as well. Angelino needs to improve defensively, but going forward he offers a lot more than Delph. Two very exciting youngsters. Not so sure about Ambrose, but his work rate is good and he has scored a few goals this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.