Nadine Dorries

Idesofmarch69

Team supported
Swindon
There's quite a lot about her on the BJ. thread and the BBC one but she must have one of her own. She was wheeled on to C4 News at 7.00 tonight and was asked about Johnson blaming Starmer for failing to prosecute Jimmy Saville when he was DPP.

Krishnan told her that this was an old meme, had been fact checked and found to be false. She mumbled an answer, along the lines that "I don't know about that" and concluded that Johnson"tells the truth." She did know about it because she was rebuked by the Tory whips when she retweeted the allegation two years ago.

She also retweeted something from Yaxley-Lennon, albeit some years ago.

The clip from today made her appear that drink had been taken. If anyone can copy the YouTube link to this thread, I would be grateful because I have no idea how to but it's good.

There's quite a lot about her on the BJ. thread and the BBC one but she must have one of her own. She was wheeled on to C4 News at 7.00 tonight and was asked about Johnson blaming Starmer for failing to prosecute Jimmy Saville when he was DPP.

Krishnan told her that this was an old meme, had been fact checked and found to be false. She mumbled an answer, along the lines that "I don't know about that" and concluded that Johnson"tells the truth." She did know about it because she was rebuked by the Tory whips when she retweeted the allegation two years ago.

The clip from today made her appear that drink had been taken. If anyone can copy the YouTube link to this thread, I would be grateful because I have no idea how to but it's good.
Your wish is my command - drink destroys your brain kids ( and your balance ) - don't do it

This government is made up of people who act stupid to financially benefit from their positions, and genuinely stupid people put there to facilitate the others and act as cannon fodder.

Nadine Dorries is the latter.

As Krishnan said, there is nothing he could do that would stop her defending him.

She's the Lauren Bobart of British politics.

If she had a TiKTok account she'd be lethal.

She's the Lauren Bobart of British politics.

If she had a TiKTok account she'd be lethal.

It's not a bad comparison because like Bobart and MTG, they'd be dangerous if they weren't so absolutely fucking looney that nothing they do is taken seriously.

She is fascinating case though.

On the BBC today she said she's been an ally of Boris Johnson's for 12 years and if you look at her parlimentary career, 12 years ago she was on the way out. She'd been investigated for criminal expense uses, she'd been in massive rows with Bercow and Cameron, she was desperate enough to risk her seat by going on I'm a Celebrity. That gets her suspended by the party, in more hot water over declaring her fee, and the whip removed. She's circling the drain right up to the moment she becomes allies with Johnson.

And then she just disappeared for 5 or 6 years until Johnson was elected and she reemerges as part of his circle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.