Nainggolan

Not sure he's the solution to our problems tbh, the lad's playing in a 5 or 6 man midfield in a poor league most of the time and can't get into the Belgian squad ahead of Bog Brush.

Would be a terrible signing. Too old and not worth anywhere near 29 million.

bluechampion7891 said:
Sitka said:
Would be a terrible signing. Too old and not worth anywhere near 29 million.
Would describe most of our recent signings.

After I posted that i thought to myself "sounds exactly like the type of player City would sign"

richards30 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
How old is he?
27 on summer

Cheers fella. So.........why is that too old?

although I didnt question his age ill answer anyway

most of our signing these past 2 years have been players who are established with little to no room for development or improvement. All have been over 27 with the exception of Mangala and Jovetic.

mostly these players have been squad fillers and nothing more. We now need to sign world class players who go into the XI and have room to improve and develop so they should be 22-24 IMO. Silva and Nasri were 24 when we signed them, Kompany and Zabaleta 22-23, Aguero 23, and they are our best players other than Yaya who was 27. So unless a truly would class player for e.g Messi (28 in summer), Reus (26 in summer) Bale (26 in the summer) is targeted I would much rather buy young and use EDS as squad fillers

So IMO Naingolan doesnt fit that bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.