Nainggolan

The rumour mill has it that Radja might go to Chelsea for 35 million. Might he not be a usefull player for us?

Last edited:
We'll have Gundogan ;) and possibly Pogba :O

Isn't Gundogan a bit more box to box whereas Naingollan is a more specialized defensive midfielder? Pogba takes like the best of both those players toghether so no complaints there. But wouldn't we better use Pogba in a box to box role with KDB infromt and a more beasty CDM behind that?

Isn't Gundogan a bit more box to box whereas Naingollan is a more specialized defensive midfielder? Pogba takes like the best of both those players toghether so no complaints there. But wouldn't we better use Pogba in a box to box role with KDB infromt and a more beasty CDM behind that?

Think Fernandinho can do that job cdm I mean. Think that's why we're not being linked as much for cms as we have done/dealing with players e.g. Gundogan and pogba

Think Fernandinho can do that job cdm I mean. Think that's why we're not being linked as much for cms as we have done/dealing with players e.g. Gundogan and pogba

Yeah i guess with those 3 toghether it wouldn't be too difficult to set it up well.

would love Krychowiak

Yeah i guess with those 3 toghether it wouldn't be too difficult to set it up well.
Fernandinho doesn't have the positional sense to play as a defensive midfielder for me. He's best deployed as the primary presser in a midfield 3, with a defensive player behind him. The reason for this is because he charges from his position too often, leaving a hole behind him. Fine to do this when he has someone behind him, but not fine if he is the deepest midfielder.

I see him as one of the best central midfield sidekicks in the world, but he needs a ball player alongside and someone else behind him imo.

Fernandinho doesn't have the positional sense to play as a defensive midfielder for me. He's best deployed as the primary presser in a midfield 3, with a defensive player behind him. The reason for this is because he charges from his position too often, leaving a hole behind him. Fine to do this when he has someone behind him, but not fine if he is the deepest midfielder.

I see him as one of the best central midfield sidekicks in the world, but he needs a ball player alongside and someone else behind him imo.
Gundogan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.