Nainggolan

Gundogan?

Gundogan is more like fernandinho a box to box right? He looks more like a good sub for Fernandinho to me.

Afaik we are going to have a midfield 3 of which 1 CAM (KDB, Silva) 1 Box to box (Fernandinho, + Gundogan with Yaya leaving) And 1 CDM. ( potentially pogba, loose Fernando and Dimichelis)

I'm think more specificly here about the CDM role here, i think that was meant to be Fernando and Dimichelis their spot but they both seem to lack there. i think we need a "true cdm", which neither Gundogan no'r fernandinho seem to be. Pogba can fit that role very well but he also has quality's going forward which might be wasted somewhat in that role. Krychowiak as propposed by LkZerinho seems like a pefectly good option "stats wise". I admit i use such things like player cards to get a reference even if it's not perfect but people can always point me straith if needed. Eitherway i think this is Krychowiaks typical role anyhow? Nainggolan is pretty much a typical CDM too.

Gundogan is more like fernandinho a box to box right? He looks more like a good sub for Fernandinho to me.

Afaik we are going to have a midfield 3 of which 1 CAM (KDB, Silva) 1 Box to box (Fernandinho, + Gundogan with Yaya leaving) And 1 CDM. ( potentially pogba, loose Fernando and Dimichelis)

I'm think more specificly here about the CDM role here, i think that was meant to be Fernando and Dimichelis their spot but they both seem to lack there. i think we need a "true cdm", which neither Gundogan no'r fernandinho seem to be. Pogba can fit that role very well but he also has quality's going forward which might be wasted somewhat in that role. Krychowiak as propposed by LkZerinho seems like a pefectly good option "stats wise". I admit i use such things like player cards to get a reference even if it's not perfect but people can always point me straith if needed. Eitherway i think this is Krychowiaks typical role anyhow? Nainggolan is pretty much a typical CDM too.
Well sort of. But so is Naingollan. I think box to box just suggest they have the engine to go back and forth, this doesn't mean they can't sit if tactics suggests they should.

I think Naigollan is an inferior Vidal with an Otamendi complex. Also I think Pogba is the least likely of all 3 to be a CDM. However All 3 together with Gundogan as the deepest might be phenomenal
Dihno as Pogba's sidekick, Pogba as the new Yaya ( albeit different) and Gundogan as our Verrati. DeBryune on one wing and another speed dribbler down the other wing (Isco?) That would be super.

I think Naigollan is an inferior Vidal with an Otamendi complex. Also I think Pogba is the least likely of all 3 to be a CDM. However All 3 together with Gundogan as the deepest might be phenomenal
Dihno as Pogba's sidekick, Pogba as the new Yaya ( albeit different) and Gundogan as our Verrati. DeBryune on one wing and another speed dribbler down the other wing (Isco?) That would be super.
Perhaps Sterling? I'm really interested to see how he progresses under Pep.

Perhaps Sterling? I'm really interested to see how he progresses under Pep.
Yes Sterling is a great shout. Add Isco and Silva to that mix, and you have a rich , deep and diverse squad. All talented, yet different.

Kelechi will have to step up to the plate as the #2 Striker.

Hate this guy, he's a decent player but way too aggressive for me, and I mean that in the leg-breaker way. There are plenty of better options when it comes to box-to-box midfielders, including Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.