Name a City player anytime...

fucking joking about onuoha
that sick fuck slags off his mum and still he says nothing ?

Rodney Marsh is the closest I can thing of and he comes a marathon length of disrespect behind that wanker

TTTCITYBHOY said:
..who has shown total disrespect like our former captain.
This is probably one of the lowest points in our club's history.
Even Stoke 5-2,and Dippers 2-2 aren't in there tbh.
We had a poster.."WELCOME TO MANCHESTER" made up for him,
we made him our "capitano".
We bent over backwards for this guy.
He finished joint top goalscorer last season.
How does he repay us....2 fingers to Manchester City FC.

Yes,being FA Cup holders and joint leaders of the Premiership is certainly a much lower point that being in the Second Division,having no money and being beaten by Stockport Cunty.

I could swear I saw some of our players laughing when we lost 8-1 to Middlesbrough.

Hmmmm.

Then there was that curious incident of the dodgy throw-in when we lost 3-0 to Forest in the cup. To this day it looked like a couple of our players...but no, eez not possible.

Not sure if last night has been or will be replicated, he wiped his arse all over the shirt. One guy that does spring to mind though is Andreas Isaksson with his "stepping stone" quote at the press conference. Nothing like endearing yourself to the faithful on your first day.

George Weah threw his toys after Joe Royle left him out away at Spurs, in favour of Wanchope in a one man attack.

McManaman and Fowler both acted like they didn't give a toss when we were knocked out away at Groclin. But then why act any different to how you feel?

Gary James said:
Sadly, there have been others. Even the stars of the early 70s were supposed to have 'gone on strike' and refused to perform for the manager (that ultimately ended up with the manager losing his job!).

No man is bigger than MCFC and everyone connected with this latest farce should remember that.
This^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.