Name a film that makes you cry

Several bits of Les Miserables for me .... Empty Chairs At Empty Tables, A little Fall Of Rain when Epinine is fatally shot, Fantine when she sings I Dreamed A Dream and, as she lays dying, sings Come To Me and finally Jean Valjean’s death when they reunite on the barricades for the big finale!!!

Where did I put that hankie???
giphy.gif
Is he supposed to be watching Les Miserables or Basic Instinct?

Schindler's List..!

Watched it once, won't watch it again, really touched me..!
That's the one that really got me.
Neeson doesn't show any real emotion in front of the nazis all film. You know he has empathy but there is always the underlying feeling that he is doing well out of the situation.
But the final 5 minutes where he stays with them to the end and breaks down before leaving.
I could barely hold it together in the cinema.

That's the one that really got me.
Neeson doesn't show any real emotion in front of the nazis all film. You know he has empathy but there is always the underlying feeling that he is doing well out of the situation.
But the final 5 minutes where he stays with them to the end and breaks down before leaving.
I could barely hold it together in the cinema.
I presume you mean the Jewish workers? The bit where he's being driven away at the end gets me. And him seeing the body of the little girl in the red coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.