Name a player who can improve our starting Eleven

I will only name realistic targets.

Varane, Pepe, Hummels, Draxler, Sanchez, Fabregas, Vidal, Cavani, Diego Costa, Thomas Muller, Kroos, Reus and Martinez.

supercrystal7 said:

Varane, Pepe, Hummels, Draxler, Sanchez, Fabregas, Vidal, Cavani, Diego Costa, Thomas Muller, Kroos, Reus and Martinez.

Not Cavani or Costa. Negredo has done well in his first season and I will back him to regain his form next season.

Messi.

I think we could get him.

We should only sign the creme de la creme now to improve the squad, that's the top players no average ones.

We are a big draw for top players now, we pay top wages and have a successful project, plus play in the top league.

Ray78 said:
supercrystal7 said:

Not Cavani or Costa. Negredo has done well in his first season and I will back him to regain his form next season.
He may have done well, but I don't think you can deny Costa and Cavani are better than him and would do better. I wouldn't replace Dzeko or Negredo either, but these are players that would improve the first 11 and could be bought. Quite a few goalkeepers like say Bergovic, but no way would I get rid of Hart.

EDIT

If you are going to be absolutely ruthless without destroying moral by getting rid of two many players then I would bring in a LB, CB and an attacking midfielder with pace.

Ronaldo has only won the league in Spain 1 time in 5 seasons but he is on the verge of winning La Decima which might mean he feels he has achieved everything he can at Real Madrid ready for a new challenge. He would jump at the chance to join City now Baconface has left the RAG's, he won't see anything wrong with it.

But would City be interested in him? he is 30 years old in February and is only going to decline, I don't think he can hack the Premiership anymore. I think he had a chance to come back before but he won't ruin his legacy coming back in his 30s.

MLS or PSG awaits.

We don't need another forward.

Kun is our number one and everybody else is second in line to him, if went and got a Cavani for example it would ruin the balance completely as he would demand to play every game and demand to be the number one striker.

We have scored a shed load this season and it's the only position that should be kept as it is in regards to the 4 strikers we have.

I think we need another attacking midfielder, central midfielder, central defender and a back up right back.

Fabregas, Fernando, Mangala and Sanga for me and that should see us improved and able go again on another trophy challenge next season.

There does a lack of top quality players around these days, or is it just me? I cant see the talent coming through when some of the current generation retire..

supercrystal7 said:
Ray78 said:
supercrystal7 said:

He may have done well, but I don't think you can deny Costa and Cavani are better than him and would do better. I wouldn't replace Dzeko or Negredo either, but these are players that would improve the first 11 and could be bought. Quite a few goalkeepers like say Bergovic, but no way would I get rid of Hart.

EDIT

If you are going to be absolutely ruthless without destroying moral by getting rid of two many players then I would bring in a LB, CB and an attacking midfielder with pace.

I don't agree. They are similar players but are not better than Alvaro Negredo. When City was after Cavani last summer I wasn't convinced he was worth the price PSG paid for him. The only type of striker I consider to be better than Alvaro Negredo is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Ray78 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Ray78 said:

EDIT

I don't agree. They are similar players but are not streets ahead of Negredo. The only type of striker I consider better than Alvaro Negredo is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
You have just won the league and my team have not had a half bad season either. Let's not argue about this today. Let's agree to disagree about how good Negredo is.

supercrystal7 said:
Ray78 said:
supercrystal7 said:

EDIT

I don't agree. They are similar players but are not streets ahead of Negredo. The only type of striker I consider better than Alvaro Negredo is Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
You have just won the league and my team have not had a half bad season either. Let's not argue about this today. Let's agree to disagree about how good Negredo is.

True or how overrated both Costa and Cavani are :). Saying that opinions are like arseholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.