name an interesting fact about yourself.

big blueballs said:
In my younger days i played against juventus and barcelona's youth teams losing both games 2-1 and 9-1 respectively
why and how? i know someone who played against an ex juve player i think and he said he was out of this world.

My name's matt and I once dumped a girl because she didn't understand why I had to cancel our date after the spurs defeat. And I love pretzels. The real, big kind. Not the small cracker bullshit.

buckshot said:
I just watched a pitcher on the team I've loved all my life throw the 2nd no-hitter in the history of Major Leage baseball.

Thanks for spoiling that. Either way, congrats to Phillies fans. One question though, I've always wanted to know about away fans in baseball. How many do you guys get on an average? (a percentage of total ground may help)

The Frontzeck said:
In 1995 I helped build a research hut in the Aberdare National Park and I visited Robert Baden Powell’s grave.

I helped build the Sub HQ at Aberdare National Park Kenya in 1991,luckily we were 6000 feet above sea level so we had no snakes or spiders just Lions & Elephants.Which was good cos I knew I didn't have to check if a lion was in my sleeping bag at night.

,I take it your ex forces?

whipper said:
The Frontzeck said:
In 1995 I helped build a research hut in the Aberdare National Park and I visited Robert Baden Powell’s grave.

I helped build the Sub HQ at Aberdare National Park Kenya in 1991,luckily we were 6000 feet above sea level so we had no snakes or spiders just Lions & Elephants.Which was good cos I knew I didn't have to check if a lion was in my sleeping bag at night.

,I take it your ex forces?

Hi Whipper, It was probably the same place. I went as part of a TUSKA exped that was organised at RNAS Culdrose each year or every other year. Went to the top of Mt Kenya, completed the hut and had a couple of nights in the Arc hotel, brilliant times. I am still in the mob at Culdrose, my last year next year and I will miss it.

I assumed the identity of Sir Cosmo Edmund Duff-Gordon at a 10 course dinner in Atlanta, Georgia in April 2009, that recreated the last 1st Class meal served on the Titanic. A different wine was served with each course. Around a dozen others attended each playing the role of a passenger from the disaster. My wife assumed the persona of Lady Duff-Gordon. My sister in law, with some assistance from her American friends, cooked the splendid banquet and then proceeded to get so plastered that she had to be carried to her room.

This is completely true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.