name an interesting fact about yourself.

XxRachXx said:
I make the best cakes ever !!!!
Your location says Stockport, not Amsterdam<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
Ghost writer in the sense that you don't exist?

Ghost writer as in I be white, GOD DAMN, you know how white folks be doing? They dance like 'hm hm hm', GOD DAMN brothers be like dancing like they be invoking the spirituals or some shit, GOD DAMN, black man be dancing he be like 'HEY HEY HEY HEY' GOD DAMN.

Apparently my particular brand of not being funny goes down a storm in the good ol' U of S and A.

I do other material though, like how white people drive compared to black people and how white people eat compared to black people. The key to my success is my ability to keep my own voice whilst constantly shifting the scenarios.

I'm currently working on a brilliant Rice Crispies and Coco Pops analogy in which the rice crispies be white people, GOD DAMN, and the coco pops be brothers and you know how the rice they be popping like 'pop....pop' but the coco pops they be popping like 'POP POP MOTHERFUCKER POP MOTHERFUCKING POP'.
That's Reginald D Hunter's shite act right there

LongsightM13 said:
XxRachXx said:
Your location says Stockport, not Amsterdam

-- Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
Ghost writer in the sense that you don't exist?

Ghost writer as in I be white, GOD DAMN, you know how white folks be doing? They dance like 'hm hm hm', GOD DAMN brothers be like dancing like they be invoking the spirituals or some shit, GOD DAMN, black man be dancing he be like 'HEY HEY HEY HEY' GOD DAMN.

Apparently my particular brand of not being funny goes down a storm in the good ol' U of S and A.

I do other material though, like how white people drive compared to black people and how white people eat compared to black people. The key to my success is my ability to keep my own voice whilst constantly shifting the scenarios.

I'm currently working on a brilliant Rice Crispies and Coco Pops analogy in which the rice crispies be white people, GOD DAMN, and the coco pops be brothers and you know how the rice they be popping like 'pop....pop' but the coco pops they be popping like 'POP POP MOTHERFUCKER POP MOTHERFUCKING POP'.

GOD DAMN!

BWTAC said:
glen quagmire said:
BWTAC said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8[/youtube]

Lol!
I shall have to keep quiet on this one then....

spkz04.jpg

Basically, on a night out this woman kept staring at me. I was well oiled. Wandered over to have a chat with her.

"I'm suprised you remember me". Alarm bells start ringing... Do I know her? Have I been out with her before? Carry on talking to her, she's laughing away and eventually I drop some line about me and her going for a drink some time.
She stops laughing... and says "I'll be back in a minute". Then fucks off. I thought nothing of it, carry on with my night.

Call around to my Mums house a couple of days later.
"I hear you ran into your cousin at the weekend?"
"Did I?"
... then she proceeded to recap the entire conversation. Turns out my Mum had phoned their house to invite them to my sisters wedding and been told the entire story.

When I was around 5 years old I refused to meet Baconface and Cuntona, may have been solksjaer, a rag anyway, as they planted a tree or something at school.

The school brought my parents in to moan at them, my dad said it was the proudest moment of his life

TheMightyQuinn said:
LongsightM13 said:
XxRachXx said:
Your location says Stockport, not Amsterdam

-- Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:

I do other material though, like how white people drive compar
ed to black people and how white people eat compared to black people. The key to my success is my ability to keep my own voice whilst constantly shifting the scenarios.

GOD DAMN!

Please for the love of god say you don't actually do writing material. I don't care if I have been clarkied, i just don't think I could sleep tonight thinking people find you funny.

Ive been in the news of the world twice..evening post 2 times,local rags also and ive still got a clean police record...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.